COVID Update 7-10-2020
July 10, 2020
- We will continue with masks being required for anyone 3yrs and older for any inside services. This is a state of Maryland requirement and not an option. We will continue to hold services via Facebook Live for those who aren't able to wear masks or don't feel comfortable being in the building for services.
- If we have food and beverages, you will find them set up outside the front door with proper COVID safety in place (i.e. individual packaging, no condiments, hand sanitizer available). These will need to be consumed outside and trash disposed of in the outdoor trash can.
- Social distancing will continue to be very important inside and outside the building and seating will be arranged to help facilitate 6 feet apart for those who are not in the same household.
- We will not be having children's classes or nursery for the foreseeable future, but will have family friendly seating arranged in the loft area. Please keep your little ones with you.
- We will be sanitizing all high touch surfaces after each gathering. Volunteers are much appreciated for 15-20 min after each service to do this very important step. A sign up sheet will be in the church.
Continue to be patient with everyone around you as these are difficult times and we are each processing them the best we can. God is good all the time and His grace is here for us, but we still have to walk through this season.